Preparing Your Emergency Roadside Kit
If you’re driving around Sturgis, you want to make sure you’re prepared for the unexpected. Check out this helpful emergency car kit guide from Juneks CJDR, and take another step toward getting ready for your fishing trip.
Emergency DIY Kit
When thinking about how to put your emergency car kit for your Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram together, a number of important factors are worth taking into consideration, such as:
- Who will be in the car? – If it’s just your daily commuter, you won’t need to pack items for more than one person. But if you have a large family or pets you’ll be toting around, then make sure there are emergency items for everyone – friend or fido.
- What’s the regional terrain and weather like? – If you’re driving through Rapid City down I-90, you’re probably not going to need to drive through torrential floods, but you could come up against some bad rain or scattered showers. It’s best to plan ahead, but don’t pack more than the essentials.
What Should I Bring?
Here are some of the most important tools to have on hand:
- Jumper cables
- Spare parts, if you have them handy
- Tire pressure gauge
- 1-2 quarts of motor oil
- 1 gallon of coolant
- Flashlights w/extra batteries
- Tire jack
- Windshield washer fluid
- Tools like wrench, pliers, screwdriver
- Snacks and energy bars
- Plenty of water
Get Your Next Adventure Vehicle from Juneks CJDR
There are many reasons that drivers in Sturgis know they can turn to Juneks CJDR for service and maintenance needs – not least is our family history. Before you head out on your next hiking expedition, contact us today. We’re here in the heart of Spearfish to help you out.
Latest News from Juneks CJDR
At Juneks CJDR, we’re happy to offer plenty of new Jeep vehicles for sale. But we know that few Jeeps have earned as much attention as the forthcoming 2020 Jeep Gladiator. With an expected release date in the spring of 2019, you can count on finding the Gladiator at our Spearfish car lot soon. Learn more…
The 2019 RAM 1500 has been fully redesigned for the new model year, complete with a wide range of best-in-class towing capacity, class-exclusive features, and advanced technologies. Whether you choose the a quad cab or crew cab, there’s a RAM 1500 configuration out there for any Sundance driver. Explore the 2019 RAM 1500 trim levels…
First things first: what does a serpentine belt do? Well, it powers your alternator, air conditioning compressor, power steering pump, and more. Spearfish drivers: read on to learn what happens when you ignore nagging serpentine belt issues, and read on to learn when to replace it. Trust the service experts at Juneks CJDR. Mopar vs. Aftermarket…