2018 RAM 2500 Towing Capacity
If you’re looking for a heavy-duty pickup near Gillette, the 2018 RAM 2500 ought to be at the top of your list. Research the 2018 Dodge RAM 2500 towing capacity figures here at Juneks CJDR in Spearfish, SD.
2018 RAM 2500 Towing Capacity & Payload By Engine
The 2018 Dodge RAM 2500 comes with a trio of capable engine options, all of which are competent towing machines in their own right. Here’s a look at the max towing capacity for this truck.
- Engine: 5.7L HEMI® V8
- Towing capacity: 13,890 lbs
- Max payload: 3,060 lbs
- Engine: 6.4L HEMI® V8
- Towing capacity: Best-in-class 16,320 lbs
- Max payload: 3,990 lbs
- Engine: 6.7L Cummins® Turbo Diesel I-6
- Towing capacity: 17,970 lbs
- Max payload: 3,160 lbs
2018 RAM 2500 Towing Features
In addition to its raw towing specs, the 2018 RAM 2500 is also offered with a variety of features that lead to easier towing, including:
- Heavy-Duty Hooks: Thanks to these heavy-duty hooks, feel free to hook your trailer or camper onto the truck with ease.
- Trailer Harness Connector: Connect your trailer’s electrical system easily with the Trailer Harness Connector.
- Tow/Haul Mode Select: Tow more easily with Tow/Haul Mode, which includes a more aggressive downshift schedule to meet your towing and hauling needs.
- Trailer Sway Control:Keep your trailer stable and in its lane with the help of Trailer Sway Control.
- Integrated Trailer Brake Controller: Control the brakes of your trailer with the Integrated Trailer Brake Controller.
You’ll also have access to a range of other unique performance features, including:
- Standard Class-Exclusive Five-Link Coil Rear Suspension
- Class-Exclusive Rear Auto-Level Air Suspension
- Snow Chief Package
- Cummins® Smart Diesel Exhaust Brake System
- Ram Active Air® controlled valve system
Explore the New RAM 2500 Near Rapid City at Juneks CJDR
Discover all the new RAM 2500 trim levels near Rapid City at Juneks CJDR, located in the heart of Spearfish, SD. We have a number of offers and incentives going on right now, and you can contact us online by completing this easy-to-use form. In the message box, simply mention your interest in the RAM 2500. Our friendly sales associates will assist you.
Related Posts by Juneks CJDR
Depending on which trim level you choose, the weight of the 2019 RAM 1500 ranges from 4,798 lbs and 5,374 lbs, with its Gross Vehicle Weight Rating clocking in between 6,800 lbs and 7,100 lbs. Thanks to its design, this allows the RAM 1500 to provide impressive towing capabilities and maximum payload capacity. Learn more…
The 2019 RAM 1500 has been fully redesigned for the new model year, complete with a wide range of best-in-class towing capacity, class-exclusive features, and advanced technologies. Whether you choose the a quad cab or crew cab, there’s a RAM 1500 configuration out there for any Sundance driver. Explore the 2019 RAM 1500 trim levels…
One advantage in owning a RAM 1500, over leasing a RAM 1500, is that you can customize it in your preferred way. RAM truck owners who want to upgrade their ride may find that their seats are getting dirty from their Sundance jobsite. One way to customize your truck is to keep it clean with…